Wireless MEG TorQ® driver offers the easiest, fastest, and safest way to place implant prosthetic components
- Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price - $2000
- Ideal for single-handed use in hard-to-reach posterior and maxillary areas
- Place implant cover screws, healing abutments, impression copings, abutment screws, and other prosthetic components in less than half the time with the Meg-Torq Cordless Auto Torque Driver.
- Preprogrammed settings provide precise torque values for all types of components and brands of implants.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display shows every function, including speed, torque, direction of rotation, battery level, and calibration mode.
- One-handed operation improves visibility and access to implant site. Operation buttons at both ends support a wide variety of usage angles and positions.
- Built-in safety feature shuts motor down automatically on torque overload.
- Handpiece head is autoclavable to 250°F. Handpiece can be cleaned with alcohol.
- Download spec sheet
Accurate Torque Value, Strong Power!
- Use as Second Implant Motor at soft bone cases (Max torque 35Ncm)
- Quick removal of numerous prosthetic appliances
- Easy to reach to molar areas
- Approach the implants placed in distal areas
- Record the number of abutment screw torquing accurately
- One-handed operation widens implants view and increases productivity and safety.
- Easy to handle the prosthetics. Speedy, accurate and safe operation
- Visual access to operation site becomes easy thanks to the 2 operation buttons (up/ down) even in small spaces in the molar area.
- Installation and removal of implant coping, healing abutment, and cover screws can be faster (more than 2 times) and more accurate.
- MEG-TORQ is useful to reach to a distal implant or difficult cases such as lower third molar case than using hand-driver.
If you are not completely satisfied with your non-custom purchase, please contact us to return or exchange your item(s) within 30 days of the delivery date, with proof of purchase. Note that returns or exchanges are not accepted for custom orders, such as dental prosthetics, which are subject to the the terms of our warranty policy. Items must be in their original packaging, and if a medical product unopened. Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with applicable laws. Delivery fees are non-refundable with the exception of manufacturer defects or transit damage. ROE reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the client.
For all orders that are canceled prior to items shipping, no delivery fee will be charged, and the item will be credited in full. For special orders or custom orders such as dental prosthetics, all costs incurred by ROE for the return will be charged or the work completed up to the time of the cancellation will be charged prorated from the initial purchase price.
PRICING & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Our goal is to provide accuracy in all prices, delivery rates and other information. All prices printed and online are in U.S. dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we reserve the right to cancel orders if such errors, inaccuracies or omissions are discovered.
Information will be placed here.
Recently Viewed ProductsYou can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
$110.00Green Gasket and Blue Plug Set