The FabWash is purposefully-built to automate the crucial post-print cleaning process for dental 3D printing. This turnkey solution delivers the speed, reliability, and simplicity needed for smooth dental workflows. The automated wash cycles
- Eliminate manual soaking, brushing, and drying,
- Enhances 3D print consistency, and
- Frees up staff time through it’s hands-free operation.
Its automation and multi-stage process let practices focus on final parts rather than washing parts.
- Tailored Release Cycles – Based on the specific requirements of each resin material, the FabWash applies tailored release cycles. By integrating part release, washing, rinsing, and drying in one seamless process, the FabWash streamlines post-processing. Its enclosed system contains mess and fumes for a clean workspace. This achieves superior hassle-free results without relying on prying, scraping, or other traditional methods.
- Part Release – The FabWash’s dental community-inspired innovation focuses on transforming part release from a manual chore to an automated success. By automating material-specific part release, the FabWash eliminates a historically manual, delicate process. Hands-free release protects part integrity while boosting efficiency. The integrated system allows dental practices to improve workflow and minimize part failures due to post-print handling.
- WiFi Connectivity & Updates – The FabWash features Wi-Fi connectivity for convenient wireless updates to firmware, software, and material libraries. Over-the-air updates enable the FabWash to consistently deliver effective, up-to-date wash protocols with minimal effort from staff. This allows the system to continuously evolve with the latest dental applications and resins.
- Custom Profiles – Users can select from optimized pre-programmed wash cycles or save custom profiles tailored to their specific parts and materials. This makes it easy to standardize and streamline post-processing, boosting efficiency.
The FabWash post print cleaning systems balances adaptable control with automated simplicity for dental post-processing.
One Year Warranty. Estimated Shipping 2 Weeks. For sales to addresses in CA and FL please call 800-228-6663 x357.
|Product Weight & Dimensions
Height when open: 75 cm
|Maximum Part Size
|Suggested Operating Environment
|10~30℃ / 30%~70%RH
|Suggested Transportation Environment
|Magnetically coupled impeller
|Wash Bucket / Wash Basket / Scraper / Brush / The adapter / Quick Guide
|100–240 V / 2.0A 50/60 Hz
24V / 150 W
|> 75% alcohol, IPA, Water
|1.54 inch OLED & Rotary knob
|Automatic start/stop sensors; Build platform detection sensor. Solvent bucket detection sensor; Safety pressure sensor. Emergency stop switch.
Automatic part release function; Automatic predefined wash/dry function. User programmable wash/dry option
One Year Warranty. Estimated Shipping 2 Weeks.
If you are not completely satisfied with your non-custom purchase, please contact us to return or exchange your item(s) within 30 days of the delivery date, with proof of purchase. Note that returns or exchanges are not accepted for custom orders, such as dental prosthetics, which are subject to the the terms of our warranty policy. Items must be in their original packaging, and if a medical product unopened. Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with applicable laws. Delivery fees are non-refundable with the exception of manufacturer defects or transit damage. ROE reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the client.
For all orders that are canceled prior to items shipping, no delivery fee will be charged, and the item will be credited in full. For special orders or custom orders such as dental prosthetics, all costs incurred by ROE for the return will be charged or the work completed up to the time of the cancellation will be charged prorated from the initial purchase price.
PRICING & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Our goal is to provide accuracy in all prices, delivery rates and other information. All prices printed and online are in U.S. dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we reserve the right to cancel orders if such errors, inaccuracies or omissions are discovered.
Information will be placed here.