Service 99% of implants with the Implant Buddy and Omega Torque Wrench bundle.
- Magnetic base so all components stay in place and stay secure on a surgical tray
- Short and long bits for each prosthetic screw connection
- Color-coded bits for easy visibility
- Short and long driver
- Serviceable design
- Tapered bits for a stronger connection
- Smart thumb knob goes directly into torque drivers
- Easy sterilization: either the individual driver(s) or the entire buddy!
- Small size provides more working space at the bench or chairside
Prosthetic Connections (long and short) included:
- Straight screwdriver
- SCS Screwdriver
- UniGrip Driver
- Hex 1.3mm/.050 inch
- Hex 1.2mm/.048 inch
- Hex 0.9mm/.035 inch
- Dynamic Angulated Hexolobular Driver
Specifications for each bit:
- Short Bits: total length 23mm; shaft length 16mm
- Long Bits: total length 39mm; shaft length 32mm
Consistent and Accurate – Omega is the only ISO Certified Torque Wrench and is guaranteed to be accurate to 6000 Clicks, 300 Sterilization cycles, or 3 years!
- Universal Square Drive Connection – Works hand in hand with the Implant Buddy driver set
- High Precision Adjustable Torque – Adjustable from 15-35 Ncm
- User-Friendly – Easy ergonomic handle, Autoclavable, simple maintenance
If you are not completely satisfied with your non-custom purchase, please contact us to return or exchange your item(s) within 30 days of the delivery date, with proof of purchase. Note that returns or exchanges are not accepted for custom orders, such as dental prosthetics, which are subject to the the terms of our warranty policy. Items must be in their original packaging, and if a medical product unopened. Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with applicable laws. Delivery fees are non-refundable with the exception of manufacturer defects or transit damage. ROE reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the client.
For all orders that are canceled prior to items shipping, no delivery fee will be charged, and the item will be credited in full. For special orders or custom orders such as dental prosthetics, all costs incurred by ROE for the return will be charged or the work completed up to the time of the cancellation will be charged prorated from the initial purchase price.
PRICING & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Our goal is to provide accuracy in all prices, delivery rates and other information. All prices printed and online are in U.S. dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we reserve the right to cancel orders if such errors, inaccuracies or omissions are discovered.
Information will be placed here.