- Designed to mold to your face and hold surgical/procedural masks firmly in place
- Rubber band provided
- Basic snap-on assembly
- Made in America
Orders will ship in 7-14 days
Combine our reusable direct facial/splash protection ShieldU 3D with a custom Bellus3D/ROE Face Form Fitter for one lower price. The Form Fitter holds the surgical or procedural mask snugly to the user’s face, while the Shield protects the entire face area. The shield is automatically added to this order, you just need to go through the process of acquiring the Bellus3D Face Fitter file and uploading it to ROE.
About the Form Fitter
Bellus3D/ROE Face Form Fitters. The Fitter holds the surgical or procedural mask snugly to the user’s face. This is accomplished by scanning the face with Bellus3D’s Face Scanner App, allowing the app to automatically design a custom Fitter .stl file to allow the user to send file to ROE. The Fitter is placed over the existing user’s mask, held fast with rubber bands or similar, and helps prevent any gaps around the edges of the mask.
- Download the Bellus3D app from the Apple App Store (iPhone 10, 11, iPad Pro only)
- Scan your and/or other’s face as instructed via the app prompts.
- User clicks "Mask Fitter" on the lower right.
- Instruction language appears, read and click "Next" on top right.
- Select a frame option (standard or premium) and follow instructions/click "Next".
- Click button on the lower right that looks like a box with an up arrow in it and a lock symbol.
- Click the purple button to pay and export file.
- Chose your best email program to email the file you yourself.
- Go to your computer and save the .stl’s from your email to your desktop.
- Repeat this step for every face you scanned. Upload one .stl file per Mask Fitter being purchased.
Bellus3D Mask Options
Bellus3D offers three types of mask:
ROE highly recommends that you select either the Standard or Premium mask
- The Standard mask has personal indicators that prevent confusion on who owns the mask
- The Premium mask provides personal indicators as well as a framework for the underlying face mask.
If you are not completely satisfied with your non-custom purchase, please contact us to return or exchange your item(s) within 30 days of the delivery date, with proof of purchase. Note that returns or exchanges are not accepted for custom orders, such as dental prosthetics, which are subject to the the terms of our warranty policy. Items must be in their original packaging, and if a medical product unopened. Upon return, your item will be inspected, and exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued for the purchase price. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with applicable laws. Delivery fees are non-refundable with the exception of manufacturer defects or transit damage. ROE reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the client.
For all orders that are canceled prior to items shipping, no delivery fee will be charged, and the item will be credited in full. For special orders or custom orders such as dental prosthetics, all costs incurred by ROE for the return will be charged or the work completed up to the time of the cancellation will be charged prorated from the initial purchase price.
PRICING & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
Our goal is to provide accuracy in all prices, delivery rates and other information. All prices printed and online are in U.S. dollars and are subject to any applicable taxes according to state and local laws. Availability, prices and delivery rates are subject to change. There may be errors in the prices, descriptions or images of certain merchandise, and we reserve the right to cancel orders if such errors, inaccuracies or omissions are discovered.
Information will be placed here.